Sunday, December 2, 2018

My vote IS for me BY DR K Prabhakar RO

MY VOTE IS FOR ME ONLY 

 MY VOTE. IS FOR ME
A political party candidate contesting at elections in a state approached a resident in a colony
Candidate.. good morning sir.. how are you? (. Bending low)
Resident. I am Ok. What Can I do?
Candidate. I am contesting as MLA from..xxx. ..Political party
I want you to vote in favour of me
Resident.. Why I should? your party was in power for the last 4 years in the state. What you did? look in front of my house and the state of the road. it is in bad state since four yeras. Did the govt bother to get it repaired? who bothers for us? is there a single road without a ditch any where? Go and see yourself. Once we vote for you, You vanish not to be seen till next election. you act as if you never saw us. How come all of a sudden you recognise me.Strange indeed!
candidate. this time I shall surely do.
Resident.. do what ?
candidate. I shall help you whenever you need.
resident. What you will do? you can not fool us every time.forget it. we have seen several times. your leaders in speeches abuse opposition in filthy words. except abusing they have no programs. Abusing is the only program. We are feeling ashamed Of you people? is this the way they behave. they use foul language gesticulating. Like street urchins.What we can expect from them. I am not going to vote for you. Kindly do not mind. you deserve it
Candidate. these are small things. We have done great things.
Resident. just go round Hyderabad and see to yourself. Nothing you have done. Plesae do not waste my time and your times also.
Candidate..to whom you will vote?
Resident. Why I should tell you? I shall vote for myself
candidate.. aaaaa..eeee... Falls flat on the ground. his supporters gather around him.

No comments: