Friday, April 6, 2012

HAPPY BEAR THE RSS

HAPPY BEAR THE RSS

Dr K Prabhakar Rao

I am the happy sleeping bear
And shall not shed a drop of tear
Let the poor Hindus suffer in this state
And they curse the god for their sad fate
Long ago I marched in republic day parade
Then went to eternal sleep under a facade
Many came who ruled and vanished into dark
But I always slept and refused to growl and bark
Now once in a while I open my eyes
And shake my hair to relieve the dust
I yawn showing all my teeth to sky
Then again go to slumber and for me it is a must
Whatever happens around me please know
Goes into history as a mere silly event
I happily sleep and scratch my belly at times
And my state is like cartridge that has been spent

1 comment:

Dr K Prabhakar Rao said...

Once in a while I blink and look around
And soon would doze off in to long sleep
Hindus in land are left to fend for themselves
Who have no other way except to weep