Friday, May 11, 2012

THICK HIDE DANCE

THICK HIDE DANCE

A Buffalo and a Rhinoceros meet each other at a zoo.
Buffalo. Hello brother, Welcome. I am happy to meet you.
Rhino. Hoi. How are you? I am also very happy to meet you. From where you have come here?
Buffalo. I was at Delhi zoo.From where you came here?
Rhino I was also at Delhi zoo.At that time you were not there.
Buffalo. I am much impressed. You have a very thick hide. Nothing can happen to you.
Rhino. You are no less brother. You too are with thick hide and nothing can affect you. Next time I shall contest in elections. How about joining me?
Buffalo. Sure. I am also itching for that. We can make very good politicians as we are not affected by anything in this world.
(Buffalo and Rhino hold their front legs and dance and sing.)
Look dear we are guys with great hide
Surely we are not going to hide
Nothing on this earth will affect us
However we can not travel in any bus
We are happy to lie in pool of mud
At brains we are considered as great dud
We are sure to succeed as efficient leader
Ofcource we are source for many germs as a breeder

No comments: