Tuesday, February 17, 2009

INTO THE PAST WITH PAIN....XXVII

INTO THE PAST WITH PAIN XXVII

Prof Dr Colonel (Retired) K Prabhakar Rao

( M K Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru are seen sitting in a room that is poorly lit and furnished. Atmosphere is grim and both appear to be serious. In the corner of the room a she goat is tied and it is found bleating occasionally)

Jawaharlal. Bapu. Why have you tied the goat here?

Gandhi. Look! I need goat’s milk in the morning. I milk it myself. So it is here.

Jawaharlal. Ohf. What type person you are!

Gandhi. Jawaharlal. Leave the goat now. You know! Last week I met General Washington in New York. He was telling that Pakistan was likely to fall to Taliban and AlQaeda.

Jawaharlal. Oh God Great Scots! The inevitable is finally happening

Gandhi. How sad and how dangerous now for India!

Jawaharlal. True

Gandhi. See. These Pakis have abetted and turned their lakhs of Madrasaa for mass producing Taliban and now the ghost is trying to devour them

Jawahar. True.. heee…heee…heee. As you sow so you reap

Gandhi. Do not laugh. It would be dangerous to India.All types of thugs are harbored in Pakistan. Although some cocky democracy goes on there, AlQaeda is calling shots. Recently Zardari, the Pak president claimed that Taliban was trying to take over Pakistan and but for army it would have fallen long ago.

Jawaharlal. How one can trust Pak army? They are the most fundamentalists in Pakistan. I am sure soon they will play song of Taliban and AlQaeda with Mullahs in backdrop.

( Suddenly there is a flash and Bin Laden appears in the room. He is in military fatigues and is holding an AK 47 rifle)

Gandhi. Eee…eeee.. Who are you? What do you want here?

Laden. I am Laden, Bin Laden, the most feared man on the earth ( He swings the rifle in air?

Jawaharlal. Why are you here?

Laden. People think I am alive and hiding in Waziristan. In fact I died long ago. There are many versions about me. Some say I am dead. Some state I am very sick and about to die. Some say that I died at Tora Bora bombings and I was cremated and the location is not known to any one. They fear if it is located by Americans they would unearth the skeleton and would hang it after a trial.

Gandhi. Are you really dead or alive?

Laden. I do not know myself. Come and pinch me.

Gandhi. That we can not do. We are already dead. That will not work

Laden. Look Americans want my memory alive so that they keep screwing other countries ( Sings and does fast jig. While he dances his flowing beard flies around)

Haa…haa. I am the thug from Pakistan
Look I am also with weapons heavily laden
I am the hated and dreaded terrorist on the earth
And I am known as king of thugs called Osama bin Laden

(Laden fires few shots into air in the room. Gandhi and Jawaharlal are scared and hide under the cot)

Laden. Come on you guys. Why are you so scared?. I fired in air. I will not harm you. You are already dead. I can not kill you again. Look! I have come to tell you that the days of Pakistan are over. It will be soon called AlQaedastan or Talibanistan. As it is Waziristan does not belong to Pakistan. There is a long time conflict with Afghans on this account.

Gandhi. Look Mr. Laden . What will you get by terrorizing the world?

Laden. Who told you that I am terrorizing the world?

Gandhi. Every one says

Laden, They are nuts. We are fighting for a cause. We are conducting Jihad. So others call us as terrorists. The world was created by Allah and so only Muslims should remain in the world. All others have to get converted to Islam if they have to live in peace. This is what I told Americans.

Gandhi. That is unfair. How can you say that? Our BhagwatGita was proclaimed much before holy Quran was revealed to Mohammed ( PBUH)

Laden. ( looks other way) I need not answer. Better behave with me. No questions are to be asked. Islam is supreme and Quran is supreme.
(Jawaharlal and Gandhi slowly crawl out from under the cot)

Gandhi. Can you really take over Pakistan? It has a strong army

Laden. Now Army is keeping away from politics. Even otherwise Army guys are Islamists. They will be too happy for Shariat rule and complete Islamisation. It is not like Turkey. All civilians will become Talibans. They will win elections too. Then no one can prevent Talibanization. Otherwise we shall fight Pak army guys too. Once we Talibanise Pakistan nukes will be with us. Then see what happens?

Gandhi. Will you blackmail world?

Laden. First I shall start with you and sort you guys out. You have harassed Pakistan like any thing. Once nukes are with us all will tremble.I shall nuke all your major cities starting from Bombay. I shall make others to dance to my tune, that is Laden’s tune. Better hand over Kashmir to Pakistan

Gandhi. That will never happen. Will you nuke America?

Laden. Insha Allah, Surely if they do not behave. We shall nuke even England and every European nation. I may nuke Turkey and Saudi Arabia and Egypt too.

Gandhi. Oh No. You can not do this. Finally all will nuke you guys

Laden. Let them. We shall go down but along with them. All Ho Akbar..If Islam can not remain , no one can stay on this planet

Gandhi. I shall not allow this to happen

Laden. What you can do old man? You are half naked with a stick.

Gandhi. You will know soon. Do not under estimate me

( Gandhi looks into Laden’s eyes and gestures like Mandrake the magician. Laden suddenly throws out his AK 47 gun and start doing a jig pulling his long beard occasionally.. He goes round in a circle)

Jawaharlal. ( Picks up the AK 47 gun and cocks it and aims at Laden)

Gandhi. Come on Jawaharlal. Shoot. Do not delay

Jawaharlal. Bapu. It is violence. How can we do that?

Gandhi. It is Ok. For guys like Laden, violence could be the answer..It is no crime.. Shoot man shoot fast

( Jawaharlal Shoots AK 47 from the hip. The gun crackles and stream of bullets hit Laden all over. There is blood all over.)

Laden. Hoi Allah.. Finally I am dead( Mar Gaya) really now. I did not die at Tora Bora. Now this is Tora Bora. ( He falls down and his soul departs)

Gandhi. Come on Jawahar! More Bullets into him. Shoot

( Jawaharlal empties complete magazine into Laden)

( Suddenly George Bush arrives along with some Marines and NATO commander after a flash)

Bush. Well done Mr Gandhi and Jawaharlal. I am obliged to you guys. You have achieved what NATO guys could not achieve. You have killed Laden. My promise to Americans has been fulfilled at last. The perpetuator of WTC 9/11 is dead. Let us hang his body now publicly. I shall hang it at the same place of former WTC towers.

Gandhi. Mr Bush. It may not be proper to do that. Dead body needs to be respected.

( In the distance KL Saigal is heard singing with Harmonium. The song is from film Lagan)

Koyee bhi manush kitnahi buraho
Hothi hai thodi si bhalaayee
Iswar ka ek gun yahee..
katon me phool khila denai.. aain…

Saath manush ke gayee burayee
Rahgayi uski bhalaayee
Tumbhi man meyprem ko rakhna
Aur katonko hasaa denain…aain..

(Irrespective of many bad qualities in a man
There will be always some good ones too
God has this special quality
That flowers blossom among thorns in one and two
With death mans bad qualities vanish
And only good ones are remembered
One must therefore harbor love in hearts
And Make thorns to laugh)

Bush. It is OK Mr Gandhi. But this man was an evil and devil. He killed thousands innocents.

Gandhi. OK Sir , As you wish. I have nothing to say

Bush. Thanks Mr Gandhi

( Some smart American marines arrive and drag the body of Laden out of the room. George Bush stiffly walks off with large smile on his face while American national anthem is played.. Gandhi and Jawaharlaal wave hands and see Bush off.. Indian national Anthem is played too)

Dr K Prabhakar Rao

No comments: