Friday, October 4, 2019

new slogan cartoon by Dr k Prabhakar rao


NEW SLOGAN...no farmer I.e no Kisan .. No Jawan n I.e no soldier

Son .. Father I coined a new slogan, It is no Kisan I.e no farmer and no jawan I.e no soldier
Father.. True. Farmers are committing suicide in India. Retired soldiers and officers are being cheated of OROP I.e one rank one pension. Your slogan is befitting

Note. Lal Bahadur Shastri who was the PM after J Nehru in 1964 ...65 coined a new slogan,, Jai Jawan. Jai Kisan... Glory to soldier and glory to farmer.. However in Ca span of 54 years farmers and soldiers of army are at the lowest ebb in India. Defence forces veterans who are agitating for one rank one pension at Delhi for an year plus were lathi charged by Delhi police and manhandled.  They were all old retired officers and men many were MAJ generals even. Their clothes were torn, medals were pulled off they were dragged on ground and beaten with lathis. And canes. Disgraceful conduct indeed by the Delhi police at the behest of administration. Later there was an apology that was an eyewash.

No comments: