Saturday, December 1, 2012

CHARMINAR.. FUN TIME



                                 CHARMINAR …FUN TIME
                                            Dr K Prabhakar Rao
                                     1
Ramesh. Bhai Kailash. Have you seen Charminar.
Kailash. I have seen. It is great.
Ramesh. How many Minares it has?
Kailash. Bhai, I have not counted.
( Ramesh collapsed)
                                      2
Kailash. Look Narsing have you seen Charminar?
Narsing. Yes. I stay near it. I see it daily.
Kailash. If one Minaret falls down what will happen?
Narsing. It will be called Theen Minar
( This time Kaialsh collapsed)
                                    3
Narsing. look Jaml Bhai have you seen Charminar?
Jamal. Haa. Bhai. I have seen. It is nice too
Narsing.. Thats is fine. What will happen if one Minar falls down?
Jamal. It is simple. Contractors will make lot of money in building the fallen minar. They will make it such that it will fall soon.
Narsing. aaa..aaaaa....e..eeeee..
( Narsing Collapses)
                                              4.


Jamal. Look Kamal Bhai , Do you know that there was a fountain in the center of Charminar many years ago
Kamal. Yes Bhai. I learnt from my father that it was there.
Jamal. But now it is not there. There is flat floor in the center of Charminar at the base.Why they removed it?
Kamal. My father told me that it was being used as a toilet by locals and it became filthy. So they closed it.
Jamal. eee...eee...ee...aa..aa.aaa How bad aa..a...aaaaa
( Jamal screams and falls down)
                                   5
 Kamal..Hafiz Bhai, have you seen Chraminar<
Hafeez. I live in Hyderabad. How can I not see it. I saw it hundreds of times.
Kamal. That is great. Now tell me what is great about it?
Hafeez. It was built by Kuli Kutubshah in 16 century
Kamal. Hee.. That is true. But you forgot to tell that it looks exactly same on all four sides.
Hafeez. Hee. It is not true. A Bhagyalaxmi temple is is touching it on its eastern side. Haa.. Haa
Kamal. . ee..eee..eeee....aaa...aaa..oooo
( Kamal screams and faints)
                                         6
Hafiz.Look brother Laxman. Where do you live?
Laxman. I stay near Charminar
Hafiz. That is nice.You must be seeing it daily.
Laxman. That I do.
Hafiz. But tell me what looks nice there
Laxman. I see many police men at the place all the time. It looks nice than Charminar.
Hafiz. eee..ee...ee....aaaaa...aaaaaa.
( Hafiz screams and collapses)
                                   7

Laxman. Bahia, Firkee ram. Where are you going?
Firkee ram. To day is a holiday. I want to see Charminar.
Laxman. What is there to see?
Firkee ram. I was told it is beautiful monument.
Laxman.But what is bad there?
Firkee ram. I was told it is the haunted place of ghosts . These Ghosts are that of those who jumped from the top.
Laxman. eee...eee..eee...ee. Save me.
( Firkeeram screams and faints)

No comments: