Thursday, April 6, 2017

GHATOTKACHA SONG .. Telangana style



                                                   MODERN TELANGANA GHATOTKACHA SONG



                                         Dr K Prabhakar Rao


Oh the wedding  food the great
Variety of items are  in plenty  and sweet
feast by the marriage party is laid now
 fine for me  and I am the first to  eat 

Here is charminar   faded
There is Golconda fort lying waste
Oh there is Tank bund with dirty water
Enough all this  for my taste

Here  it is  the  dirty filthy moosi  river
There is a dust bin full of filth lying
Great is state library next to it
All are enough for my liking

I shall get all seats in state polls
Haa...haa.. I will become the chief
And I shall smash  enemy's   heads
Oh  Oh I will make all  full of grief

No comments: